Founded in 1941, and located in Dixon, IL, Sewer Equipment manufactures the widest range of sewer cleaning and hydro excavating equipment in the marketplace under its Ramvac, Mongoose Jetters and Sewer Equipment Co. of America brands. The sewer cleaning and hydro excavation industries are ever evolving and have hit an exponential growth in the recent years which is projected to continue. Sewer Equipment provides a forward thinking, innovative workplace that is family-owned and operated. Being a member of the Sewer Equipment team, not only makes you an employee, it makes you family.
At Sewer Equipment, we are forward-thinking and always searching to identify talented people to help grow our organization. We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions. For all job postings, please submit resume and Click Here for employment application to: HR@sewerequipment.com.
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Position
Heavy Equipment Demonstrators
Exciting growth opportunity! Entry level position with potential to move into a sales management position. Start a career in heavy equipment sales and marketing by demonstrating our equipment. Marketing and Communication college graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Instruct customers and dealers as to the use, safety, benefits and overall operation of the equipment
• Extensive travel required Monday through Friday, some weekends included
• Available for overnight stays is required
• Safely drive, pick-up, and deliver equipment to various locations throughout the USA
• Communicate closely with sales force: Territory Managers and our Dealers’ sales personnel
• Routine maintenance and cleanliness of demo equipment, demo trucks, and trailers
• Attend and work at trade shows
• Overnight stays and travel weekly is typical
• Must have a clean driving record
• Able to obtain a Class A CDL with Tank Endorsement license
• Mechanical aptitude
• Basic knowledge of engines, water pumps and vacuum systems a plus
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must have a positive, professional attitude at all times
• Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong work ethic
• Must be able to pass a post-offer drug and alcohol test
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision.